Sunday, August 10, 2008

STORY TIME - Volume 6.5

Blinded by your smile, but only lasting for a while
Those intoxicating kisses their tender touch never misses
Drowning oh so bitter sweet
Killing me softly, but what an end I'll meet

Your smell it surrounds me, that sweet smell just drowns me
Our tenderly embracing, never a false facing
The forbidden truth we don't need any proof

Touch me, baby touch me please
To feel those arms surrounding me
What I wouldn't do, what I couldn't prove
For one last tender kiss to pass across my starving lips
- 2/21/94

**********

Your gentle lips and eyes conceal
The bleeding heart and mind of steel
Only the children and I knew
In your kiss and in your touch,
Oh those lips, the told so much.

Now the storm long has ended,
The rain was gone and spirits mended,
Love's not long away from you,
In my mind you're long past due.

Time has come to shed your skin
And throw away all past sin
In the passing of slow time
I set out to make you mine.
Fought the fear and fought the pain
I no longer see the rain.
For the sun wont hide from view
In a world that's so brand new.
-2/94

**********

In the outfield I hear your calling from the distance spirits falling. No more instant satisfaction for there's no more girl reaction. Never come to you again, cause you were never just a friend. You're now a player as you know. So baby, please, just take it slow.
- 1/22/94

No comments: